|We believe that we all flourish best in an environment of support and respect
where we are able to make healthy choices and take responsibility for the
consequences of those choices. AKAMAI RECOVERY MAUI works with
clients at their present level of motivation for change. We empower
them with the knowledge and skills to make the choices necessary to create
whole, healthy lifestyles. With our skilled professional staff, we provide
a safe and clinically supportive environment to explore underlying issues,
destructive thinking and behaviors, build life skills and recognize the relapse
triggers that compromise recover.
We indeed, transform lives.
AKAMAI RECOVERY MAUI offers comprehensive outpatient recovery
services to individuals and their families who are struggling with
chemical dependency. Our long-term approach, along with family
participation, is unique and proven to increase the changes
Finding help for you and your loved
one can be a challenge. We are here to
help educate, refer, monitor and support
you throughout the entire process.
- We provide Substance Abuse/Dependency Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Program is
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00 pm
ancillary medical and psychiatric services
- Day Treatment Program is
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Program
morning or evening Tues., Wed., & Thurs.
- Also inquire about our IOP Groups especially design for:
- - Cultural Competence
- - Clients with Co-occurring Disorders
- - Medication-Assisted Clients
- - Gender-Specific Groups
- - Clients with Out-of-state issues
- Relapse Prevention
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Education Workshops
|About Joanne Marroni:
Joanne graduated from Dakota Wesleyan University; Mitchell, SD.
with a BA in Business Administration and Social Work. She received her
Master of Science Degree from Indiana University in Education/Counseling
& Human Services.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Master Addiction Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Abuse Counselor
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
- DOT - Substance Abuse Professional
- National Certified Counselor
- Certified Co-occurring Disorders Professional-Diplomate
- Certified Clinical Supervisor